Friday, 22nd December, 2017
The Holly Ball is the largest social evening on the rowing calendar, held this year at the Grand Hotel on Friday 22nd December 2017.
Hosted every year by Torquay Rowing Club, over one thousand people enjoy live music and dancing to celebrate Christmas. It’s the best way to celebrate Christmas with colleagues, friends and family in Devon.
• Receive a complimentary glass of fizz on arrival (before 10:30pm).
• A professional photographer will be there to capture you and your friends in your evening wear.
• The ball is from 9pm - 2am, plenty of time to dance the night away.
• Food will be on sale throughout the evening.
• We have a great selection of live music throughout the evening.
• When you buy a ticket, you will be entered into our Holly Ball prize draw! You could win:
- A £300 Blue Chip Holidays voucher - www.bluechipholidays.co.uk
- A Christmas hamper filled with glorious goodies
- A delicious Christmas cake
• And don’t forget to get into the Christmas spirit by joining us for carols at midnight! Prize winners will be announced after.